Recently, Johnny was trying to search for David Hahn, the author of his favorite new comic, All Nighter. To his surprise, the first Google hit was for a different David Hahn– the infamous “Radioactive Boy Scout.” Johnny found the story to be extremely compelling, and he proposed the idea of doing a straight-forward ‘bio-comic’ of this interesting character to Sookie. Depending on how this one goes over, we might do a series of comics profiling bizarre people, places, and things. Let us know what you think!
- CYNC #56- No one can walk backwards into the future
- CYNC #55- Learn Chinese- Northwest
- CYNC #54: You are wise to be deeply attached to your family and home
- CYNC #53, Part 4: M83’s “Raconte-moi une histoire”- A visual interpretation
- CYNC #53, Part 3: M83’s “Raconte-moi une histoire”- A visual interpretation